Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Friday, October 28, 2016

Secret Santa list


To whoever my secret Santa  may be (as Organized by the Blog With No Name) here are some options you might consider for me. I have my target and I'm eager to see what he's looking at.

Col. Bills: I've been working on building up my "civilian" sets and these work nicely.

the Wrath of God

C17th Inn Set



EurekaUSA:  I'm a huge fan of the Eureka Conquistadors set and the Swivel Guns would be awesome for finishing the war Galley Project.




Swivel Gun  (x2) 


Warlord Games:  These are great sets that I would love to have but wouldn't get for myself making them perfect gifts.

Pike & Shotte Marksman & Master Gunner

Pike & Shotte Mule Train

Petard Assault Team

Fire and Brimstone - Rabblerousers

Anything terrain related but I would particularly like some of the buildings form Things from the Basement  Such as:

The Haunted houses


These are just ideas... you can also look at my 2015 list  for other ideas.

I'll be happy with any gift related to any of the games I play but the above are all items I have been eyeing for a while.