Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Monday, October 10, 2016

Fun Elements House

 This showed up once before in 2013 when it was given to me by my gaming friend Jose Anes.  He made these as a gift to his opponents in a flames of war tournament.  It was a very nice gesture and I really like the house but its sat on my too do pile for far too long.
 So I decided to paint it up for use in my up coming ACW game at Fort Deven's Game Day.  Jose got a lot of nice texture on the roof and the brick work.
 The windows even had curtains out lined on the windows a amazing little touch.  I went simple on the colors, gray roof, redbrick, light blue-gray for the windows.  The Yellow door was to give a splash of color and I think it works.  Some of the brick could use a touch up so it looks better in close ups.
 Its a two story building and the floor of the second story is engraved with the event I got the house from Jose at.
The lower level has no floor which is find as the house will sit of the table directly.