Sunday, December 25, 2016

Secret Santa and Merry Christmas

 When I opened my secret Santa package I found this nice little note from Annie (AKA Dice Bag lady) I especially liked that she specified it was "Not from MEEEE!"
 The Package was festively wrapped and I wondered if I might not be getting some of Annie's wonderful female miniatures
This was not the case But I have been considering picking up a second Undead Encounters set for a while so it was a good call by my Secret Santa.  The Ice Toad will fill a gap in my Frostgrave Bestiary so I was very pleased to get that. I'm planning to repurpose the snow leopard slightly for a project later in the challenge. Thanks again to Ian Willey and his wife Catherine for organizing this exchange
Thursday Dave and I met for a game of Dragon Rampant and Promise and AAR in the next few days.  I am off to a slow start in the painting challenge but I have my first entry in.

You can check her out here: http://thepaintingchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/12/from-adamc-bess-butchers-wife-5-points.html
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Good Yull, Happy Kwanza and general merriment to all my readers and friends.  I have had a most amazing Christmas weekend and I am grateful for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment