For the game Maurice there are three basic troop types Elite, Trained and Conscript. Units can move between these on a battle by battle basis if they break they drop in quality if they get a lucky roll of the dice they improve.
There is there for a need to designate the quality in a quick and easy way. My simple approach is to have the Trained units carry flags while the constricts will have not flag. This works but as I only did 4 stands for each unit so I need to make some extras.
I can now demote my trained units to conscripts and promote my conscript units trained units. If I want to use these troops in Black Powder they can make a pair of small infantry units sort of like the Irish Piquets (select troops form a variety of regiments).
Graduation Day at Canterbury Cathedral Sept 26
-
A bit of a different post from me today, so it'll make a change.
Early in September it was my daughter no3 Holly's graduation ceremony at
Canterbury Ca...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment