Sunday, August 2, 2020

Enterpirse Vs Squirrel


Thursday night I met virtually with Frank Shepard. He hosted the game. I commanded the frigate Squirrel.  The game started with me cuttings across his bow for a raking broadside.
Frank returned the favor raking my stern not once but twice.
We then circled away from each other trading shots at long range. Both ships were suffering damage. 
As we moved around the island I got the opportunity to a couple of unreturned shots then a raking broadside. I only hit with my carronade but it was an extra damage critical.
Then the island was again between us. And the wind shifted so we were both pointed into the wind.
Frank passed his seamanship test and moved ahead. I turned at anchor as Frank moved ahead. Both ships were battered as they closed for the final clash. Frank hit me with a broadside I passed my strike test then I fired with grape shot and tried but failed to grapple. Fortunately for me Frank then failed his strike test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment