Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Post Christmas update

Hope every one had a good Holiday.
It was a pretty exciting one for us being Evelyn's first and our first in the new home.
We had an Ice storm on Saturday
and a snow storm Monday so I spent a lot of what should have been brush time "playing" with my snow blower.  No miniatures for me this year but I still got a bunch of stuff that will be helpful with the new house.
I did get a Trail camera and I'm very excited to set it up and see who is hanging around when we aren't looking.
I did get in some painting time on Tuesday with my little painting pal (Ariana was at work).  I'm making progress on the Dark age Irish and my first bonus entry but don't have a photo of the WIP... Next time more miniatures and less of the mini-me.

No comments:

Post a Comment