Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Picking up brushes again

Last night was the first time since my wife went into labor on august 10th that I have picked up a paint brush or done anything hobby related.  I got the chance last night as my wife and daughter both slept to do a little work on my dragon.
 I'm very happy with how its coming along.  The details realy need a lot of time to bring out using differnt shades of blue.
 Last night I was making the horns and claws whiter and to do some work on the scales.
 I also started asembling some Tumbling Dice ships.  I put together the small 3rd rate and 4th rate ships.
 I wanted to compare them to the ships I currently have (Figurehead).  The scale is suposed to be the same.  The Tumbling Dice ships are just a little larger... but not enough to keep me from using them together.
The Tubmling Dice ships with thier ratlines do look superior I look forward to painting them up.
Obligitory baby picture since I know some of you will be curiouse how she is doing.