Friday, September 15, 2017

The Lady and the Dragon

Painting time has been pretty limed but I have managed to finish up these two.
First up is the Sigalist aprentice from North Star that I got in one of the Nick Starters  
I'm a huge fan of this figure its simple and practial and I tried to paint it in a similar fasion. The Sigalist wizard has too many accesories... but this woman is practicaly dressed for exploring frosgrave.
I went with a light yellow robe with red trim, the hair coving cloth is a smimple buff color.  I'm looking forward to make it
My Bones III Dragon is also "done" now that I see it in a picture I think I need to work on the inside side fo the mouth...
I did the body in various sades of blue then used a sparkling dark blue and silver embosing powder mixed with water and glue to add depth and make him shiny.
I'm not 100% thrilled with the wings but they aren't bad.  The white horns realy pop espcialy on the head.
I'm planning to use him in Dragon Rampant games.
I'll probably use the elite infantry template with Flying and range attack upgrades.
This is is a grea figure and I lookforward getting him on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment