Thursday, March 3, 2022

Painting with Evelyn 12th Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge (11)

So the start of the challenge had me digging through the pile and discovering I had very few Female miniatures. I did find a few that would suit...
My daughter coopted one of them. When your daughter begs you to paint soldier with you you don't argue.
This is work in progress. I'll update it if we get it done.
This is a reaper priestess who will be good for Frostgrave or other fantasy games.
Bones figures are a bit soft on details but she'll do as priestess or wizard for Frostgrave, Dragon Rampant or Saga age of magic.
Now 10 Arab bowmen from Essex. I plan to use these for Saga and possibly Lion/Dragon Rampant.
I tried to use a variety yellows, browns and grey's for their main clothing.
Then I went with a variety of brighter colors for their turbans and scarfs.

Points all the figures at 25mm 5 for the priestess and 10 for the the yacht. 50 points for the bowmen plus another 20 for the planner. That comes to 85 points in total. The bow men should net me another Squirrel Point.

Now on to the inner ring. Set course for Terra.

No comments:

Post a Comment