Friday, February 8, 2019

Hobby space relocated


Since moving to the Ayer House in November of 2018 I've been using our spare bed room as my hobby space. Early on it was also storage. We decided it was time to have a real spare bedroom for guests.  
So a section of the down stairs living room has been fenced off for me to use as a painting ad project space.
There is some nice storage and I might add some more to display some of the painted pieces.
I have gotten some work done this week but I won't have an entry AHPC IX.  That said I'm in very good shape with 676 out of my target goal of 750 points.
I could use your vote for My Mercenary entry: Flemish Mercenaries

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Adam, but we'll see how long it takes your daughter to scale that barrier! I do see that you have a good collection of essential painting materials in the wine rack.

    ReplyDelete