The Final unit of my army mounted Crossbowmen. I really like these guys but I think they may have been put in my army set in error.
The Knights army contains 4 units of Crossbows 2 are 4CB and 2 are 3CB neither is described as mounted. As I got 8 mounted Crossbowmen and 6 crossbowmen on foot it seemed fairly clear which was which.
These figures looked like they have been crammed on to the base because they have... I may have s seek out some foot crossbowmen use as this element of my army and remount these on a base that fits them better.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment