I'm running a new version of my Gun Fight on the Arctic Circle scenario and I wanted something to mark submarines. So I took the barrels off a few .5 calls I had left over from a Flames of war kit.
I stuck them on a base and painted them up. They aren't exactly works of art but they should do nicely and are better than sticking a bead down to mark were a sub is firing from.
Russian Jager Skirmishers - Perry 28mm
-
I'm resuming posting of my Russians on a weekly basis, as many more units
have been painted since my last post in January. I've now painted a sizable
for...
8 hours ago



Effective illusion. I've seen people use clear acrylic artists medium on top to give it a 3D look.
ReplyDeleteFYI, If you like, I can bring some extras of those Old Glory pesants and monks to Huzzah! if you want some. I have a bunch extra.
Thank AJ your comment got lost in Spam.
Delete