I've been too busy to do much painting or posting of late but I finally got this the excellent terrain piece from the Bones III kick starter.
Stone circles have an aura of mystery and magic about them as such they are prefect for Frostgrave though I opted to no do this one in snow.
I want to use it other setting especially Saga I'm planning to hit it with a little more dry brushing and maybe a bit of a wash
Still I feel its table ready just noticing some room for improvement. I'm thinking the stones might see the table this Thursday if John and I can meet up for a game (we are planning to but my life is currently fairly unpredictable).
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment