Quick up date. The bonus round up dates are in and the 86 points I got have bumped me up to 12th! To hit my target of 1500 I will need approximately 90 Points per week. I've got my next bonus round Painted already (that should get me 60 points). I have another 15mm regiment nearing completion (32 points). I also have my Curt Geld ready (25 points). I also have a number of armored pike men (70 points). That's 187 points in some stage of production I should be able to hit that 90 points a week target though it might come in a big chunk since my painting time will be limited.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment