I did these for my brother and co-best man Kevin. After some thought I settled on this Reaper gun slinger and having made him a cowboy it made sense to make his son William, our ring bearer, one of Reaper's wild west kids. I like that the kid looks ready to back dad up if he needs it (hope that cut down shotgun doesn't knock him over) . I'm pleased with how I was able to work the wedding colors onto the figure, ties and hat bands are great places to work in colors like teal and coral.
A part of me wishes, I had done Bilbo or Frodo for William but as he's only 4 he doesn't know those stories yet so he wouldn't get the joke. All in all Its better he match dad and hopefully I don't get in trouble because the figure is holding a gun.
Holiday part 2 - Housesteads to Cawfields
-
A bit more of this weeks break . Today we did a visit to Housesteads fort
and a walk west to Cawfields and mile castle 42 .
We arrived for opening time...
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment