When I did the first part of this unit I hadn't read through the Dragon Rampant rules I didn't know what unit size I needed. I did 7 because that was what was in the open pack I had. I figured that would be a good number but it turns out 12 is actually the most common number of men for an infantry unit... so here are 5 more.
Not much to say here other than these are 5 more of the Heritage Miniatures Byzantine figures I picked up last year at Huzzah!con's Yard Sale.
The Willow Heraldry of unit inspired by Tolkien though not an exact copy.
They make great offencive heavy foot or "Bellicose" Foot.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment