I placed this small order form Blacktree as part of their year end sale and they arrived yesterday.
In side the pack was this neat little box that I think will soon hold dice or game tokens.
A thank you note is always appreciated.
Now the part you've been waiting for.
These bits will soon be part of some buildings for Frosgrave I don't plan on using the bases under the doors but they could be handy.
I had to get this pipe smoking wizard he reminds me of my imagining of Gandalf as a kid (before Ian MaKellan became Gandalf)
This elf Falconer will be a Crow master for Frostgrave I like the idea of using a Hawk or Falcon better than a crow. Hopefully I'll be getting in some Frostgrave tonight.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment