Another Reaper miniatures of the Bones line, like the spirits its a translucent plastic, red rather than green. Once again I did a was in black and then hit it with multiple layers of dry bushing..
Red, light yellow, then light orange followed by more back wash and red.
I might hit it with a little more of the light orange to make i brighter. She'll make a fine demon for Frostgrave or even a "fire construct." I left the snow off the base... I figure she has melted the snow at her feet.
She is a big figures about 40mm tall or so, you can see here next to a 25mm figure for scale.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment