So you have seen this teased a few times in the work in progress pictures.
I went with a less is more approach this is supposed to be a town square in dedicated a great warrior queen. I didn't want a lot of rubble and I even considered not snow down but I decided it needed something more than the simple brick street.
This is a Belt Fed miniature Aethelflaed she's done to represent weathered marble with a golden crown. I picked her up form Annie the Dice Bag Lady and she is the first figure from that order painted up.
She can be removed from the pilleth so she can be placed on a stand as a statue construct for the Living Museum scenario in Frostgrave.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment