I picked this up a the Huzzah yard sale for $1! a great find I have no idea who made it buts a resin piece and very well done.
I tried to give it a burned out appearance and I think it looks reasonably good but maybe some additional layers of wash are needed or maybe I should try some kind of weathering pigment. I am considering removing the window as its survival in tact is a little odd given the damage to the building as a whole.
I sprinkled the ruble with a sooty gray flock that I got as part of the Gail Force 9 tundra sent. It adds some depth and makes things look more burnt out but doesn't show too well in pictures.
This should find its way on to a game table be fore too long.
Holiday part 2 - Housesteads to Cawfields
-
A bit more of this weeks break . Today we did a visit to Housesteads fort
and a walk west to Cawfields and mile castle 42 .
We arrived for opening time...
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment