Hear is the last of my Saxons my lords Banner man I think I may need to trip that staff and I still need a good banner. I will probably go with one of the ones generously offered for free at Don't Throw a 1.
I figure you want he Banner man to be visible so I went with eye catching red. This is probably my favorite shield I its a simple design but it catches your attention. Note I frosted this fellow hair a bit with gray.
I did the same with his beard as I wanted him to have the look of an experience warrior the sort of many you entrust your standard to because he has many battles under his belt and won't Panic at the first sign of ill-fortune.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment