So after my post yesterday I was approach by two people who wanted me to make them propaganda or division patch objectives for Flames of War. I've made arrangements with these two gentlemen. Prince wise I am thinking of $3.50 each or Three for $10.00 +shipping.
I figure Large bases are about $.50 each, my time, ink, paper and packaging adds on another $.50 (at least) giving me a $2.00 profit on each. (I am sure there are expenses I have not considered that I will need to cover as well.)
If your interested go the Blog's Facebook page and PM me.
You can see some option I have found below I'm not taking orders at this point more trying to gauge interest.
Holiday part 2 - Housesteads to Cawfields
-
A bit more of this weeks break . Today we did a visit to Housesteads fort
and a walk west to Cawfields and mile castle 42 .
We arrived for opening time...
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment