Hello folks I have a number of items for sale on eBay I wanted to give my blog readers a little extra insensitive. If you use the Buy-It now option on any of my items and send me a message saying "Fencing Frog Blog Fan" I will wave your shipping costs. Please note this is only if you use the buy it now option.
Whats for sale?
the 10th Tenseness Sons of Erin regiment 10 stands worth of Confederate troops on magnetized 1 in Square bases. Great for Longstreet or Fire and Furry.
A pair of buildings from JR Miniatures.
And these two Black Scorpion miniatures Cowboys.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment